Saturday, March 7, 2009

the beginning of the year started typically...my birthday..ntg impressive..turning 21 was like turning into a world of responsibilities,work,family,degree...speaking of being the eldest...never mind of all that..but i love the year 2009..not so much in love...like..so-far-so-good kinda love..2008 was a wreck..noting was under control..2009 made me realised the needs in life..2008 made me out of tat 'junkie' life i had...it was sick

so much to talk about the year..i noe its only been 2 months...but life has changed..from the love for psychology..i switched into mass communication..and my my..am loving it..lol
i have loads of work..mind you the assignments come as if its like a ' the prime ministers post' lol.. but the assignments are fun. not to mention having a lil best friend by my side..who keeps on reminding me about my priorities. so far it was good luck..the enrolment week was like living in the tip of a cliff..waiting to fall...then after that was dealing with the lecturers..all of this has settled now. thanks to god..and thanks to all of the people who prayed for me..

for now life seems to be heading like a dream.never taught i would enjoy the course i choose..never did i even think i would face things the way i do now.

above all..i started apprieciating every bit of my life in 2009..i never taught i would get off 2008,i never taught life wud be stady after that,i never taught i wud go through things like in 2008...amen! everything is over...and amen! am a life...

No comments:

Post a Comment